2011 California State Pankration
An MCCS EVENT
SATURDAY – April 23, 2011
OPEN TO MILITARY AND CIVILIANS
MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON, CALIFORNIA
SPECTATORS ARE FREE !!!
Double Elimination Modified FILA Pankration/ Combat Grappling Rules
One Skill Level Amateur Tournament. Athletes with Two or more Professional Victories are prohibited.
- Strikes, Takedowns, Grappling and Submissions allowed
- 21 age and weight groups for youth and adults
- Custom medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finalists
Join us in our 8th Annual California State Pankration Championships. This is one of the oldest and most prestigious Pankration Tournaments in the World. This years venue will contain only three full size Wrestling mats so participation is limited. Pre register to ensure your spot! Adult divisions will fill up fast!!!
COMPETITOR ENTRY FEE:
$45 Civilians and dependents
$5 Active duty, retired and reservists of the US Armed Forces
Military must shows current military ID at time of weigh in. No Exceptions
20% of all proceeds go to support Marine Corps Community Services
- Failure to make weight will result in removal from tournament, No Refunds No Exceptions!
- Applicants may request to change weight groups prior to April 20th if space still exists.
- **No refunds after April 20th. Cancelations prior to April 20th will receive refund minus $15 **
** Refunds only apply to full $45 entry fee**
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Rules Demo Q& A : 9:30 AM
All Youth Divisions (ages 17 & under) 10:00 AM
All Adult Divisions (ages 18 and up) 12:30 PM
WEIGH IN: Must weigh in either April 22 or 23rd
Location #2: Lightning MMA – 23211 Del Lago Dr. Unit B, Laguna Hills CA
1 pt – Punch, knee or legal hand/arm strike to the body
4 points – Back mount with a minimum of 1 hook
1 pt – Push out