I’m really pleased to share these two big announcements with you.
1: We now have a penthouse apartment available to guests!
2: Jiu-Jitsu Lifestyle Inc is live and you can now buy Connection Rio merchandise (and more) from anywhere in the world!
Keep scrolling down for details
Now You Can Stay In An Amazing Penthouse Apartment in Rio
From June 2014 you will be able to stay in a modern and spacious penthouse apartment in the heart of Barrinha, the charming neighbourhood at the foot of the beautiful Pedra da Gávea.
At 130sqm / 1400sqft, the apartment can sleep up to 7 people meaning you can share it with your friends, but can it be also booked alone or if you want to bring your partner. We only accept single bookings for this property, therefore you will never share with guests outside your group.
* Air-conditioned double en-suite room with a large desk, built-in wardrobe and spacious bathroom.
* Small en-suite single room with a table, wardrobe a small bathroom (no shower).
* Spacious open-plan living room with dining area. The room can be easily partitioned to create a third sleeping space with two sofa beds.
* Fully equipped kitchen looking out onto Pedra da Gávea.
* A covered terrace with two hammocks and a wonderful view of Pedra da Gávea.
* Terrace with a shower and space for installation of a mat for drilling technique or private lessons.
* Wi-fi, one block from the commercial center of Barrinha, close to transport links and multiple BJJ gyms.
The Connection Rio apparel, merchandise and more you’ve been asking us for is now available to buy online at JiuJitsuLifestyleInc.com
Click on the pic to get all your souvenirs from Rio, including:
* Connection Rio-branded Koral BJJ kimonos
* Connection Rio T-shirts
* Acai-scented soap
* and more!
We’ll be regularly adding new products to the site, so make sure to keep checking back for updates.
Click on the pic to start shopping!
We’re waiting for you here in Rio!
It would be a pleasure to help you plan a trip to Rio de Janeiro to train BJJ. From solo travellers to intensive camps, we can help you make the most out of this amazing experience.
For information and more, go to the Connection Rio site. To make a booking just send me an email via the contact form.
I hope to see you soon!
– Dennis A. Asche