Latest C3 Tournament News 4/10/05 !!!!!!
C3 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / Submission Grappling Tournament
April 23, 2005 Hammond, Indiana
Competitors for the Team Vs. Team Challenge have been announced!! They are listed Below:
Gary Huen (Blue Belt)
Omar Choudry (Blue Belt)
Kyle Watson (Blue Belt)
Jay Ellis (White Belt)
Patrick Robinson (Purple Belt)
Tom Mueller (Purple Belt)
Jeff Serafin (Purple Belt)
Morgan Patnode (Purple Belt)
Phil Miller (Blue Belt)
Jon Friedland (Brown Belt)
Scott Hartz (Blue Belt)
Erik Shafer (Brown Belt)
Scott Olson (Blue Belt)
Bob Gerrits (Purple Belt)
EIGHT MAN PRO SUPERBRACKET
The Eight Man Pro Super-bracket needs a competitor between 165 – 185 lbs. The competitors have been selected but due to recent drop outs we still need another competitor. If interested please contact Joe Langford at C3fighter@charter.net. The entry fee for this bracket is $100 and will contain a $1000 purse to the winner.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What should I do if I Pre-Register for a weight class and when I arrive the day of the event I am not the weight that I need to be?ANSWER – No problem, when you sign in, inform the person at the table that you need to be placed in a different weight class. That person will make the change and submit it into the system.
2. What will happen if I do not make weight right before my match?ANSWER – This is a more difficult problem. If someone in the above weight class that you NOW would be in does not make weight, then you will be inserted into their spot. If everybody in that weight class makes weight then you will be disqualified. There will be a scale placed by the door so that you may check your weight when you arrive so that you may check your weight to avoid this problem.
3. If I am competing in Gi and No-Gi do I have to weigh in on my first match both times?ANSWER – YES, but in future C3 competitions this will be changed.
4. Is there a weight allowance for the No-Gi Division?ANSWER – NO
5. I Pre-Registered, where and when do I get my T-Shirt?ANSWER – T-Shirts can be picked up at the event at the designated T-Shirt table. For competitors that did not Pre-Register, they may purchase T-Shirts at the same table.
The C3 Website now contains Frequently asked questions for competitors. Also the Pre-Registration page has been simplified for ease of use.
For more information, email us at C3fighter@charter.net