This year we will have some new attractions as a Visit to Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, Rio Botanical Garden, Tour around the wonderful beaches of Rio, attend a live soccer game for the Brazilian Seria A League, and a special training day at both the legendary Carlson Gracie Headquarters in Copacabana Beach and elite MMA team Brazilian Top Team.
The final day of camp will be celebrated at the top Churrascaria in Rio with world famous Brazilian BBQ!
Join us in this unique experience to visit the birth city of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, home of the 2014 Soccer world cup, and 2016 Olympic games.
Space is limited and a pre registration is REQUIRED.
The following steps must be taken in order to secure your travels to Rio and BJJ Revolution Camp:
- Obtain a passport.
- Obtain a Brazilian Visa. Find a Brazilian consulate next to your city by going online at Brazilian Consulates.
- Book your flight.
- US Continental, United, American Airlines and Delta have good flights to Rio. US Airways, Korean Airlines and Copa Airlines offer flights as well.
- From Asia, Air France and Emirates offers the best options.
- Simply shop around to find the best deals. The sooner you book the cheaper it will be.
- Book a Hotel, Apartment, Hostel or Bed & Breakfast.
- Leblon Beach has plenty of options, from 5 Stars Hotels to Hostels.
- We suggest a hostel. Visit LeBlon Spot Designer Hostel or for a large group or couple stay at Mercure. Simply google Leblon and you’ll find lots of options.
- Staying in Leblon Beach is highly recommended.
- Send camp fees to BJJ Revolution in order to reserve your spot. Max 20 people [14 spots open]
After these steps we’ll also need the follow information from you:
- Airline itinerary; arrival & departure schedule (day and hours).
- Hotel address; check in and check out day .
- Emergency telephone contact with area code.
Travel insurance is recommended.
The Masters/Seniors Worlds International and the Rio International Open will be in Rio one week after the camp. This will be a great opportunity to experience competition in Rio.
Let me know if you have any other question
Thank You and we look forward to an AMAZING camp!
Rodrigo Medeiros, Julio Fernandez, and Francisco "Toco" Albuquerque