Caged Fury 3 Updated Fight Card
NAAFS TV Premier This Saturday
10/5/07: Cleveland, OH: As 2007 begins to wind down, this Saturday night will mark the beginning of a very busy three months for the North American Allied Fight Series (NAAFS).
The NAAFS has made the jump to television and is set to debut with a special one hour broadcast this Saturday evening (October 6th) at 9 PM EST on Sports Time Ohio (STO), the official TV home of the Cleveland Indians. STO will broadcast a new episode of NAAFS Cage Fighting every Saturday night with three repeat broadcasts throughout the week. NAAFS weekly episodes will feature some of the rising stars of the NAAFS on both the amateur and professional levels while competing in some of the NAAFS’ most memorable bouts. See the MMA Stars of tomorrow….fight here today!
This Saturday nights episode will feature an epic battle between the undefeated “Smokin” Joe Heiland (8-0) and Jon “Crowbar” Meyer (6-1) along with the television debut of Stipe Miocic as he takes on Seth “Big Sexy” Cole plus Joey “The Hitman” Holt collides with Aaron Dugan. NAAFS Cage Fighting, the TV series will be available weekly on STO, Direct TV and The Dish Network. Check with your local cable company to see if STO is available in you area.
The official NAAFS TV Premier Party will be held at the Barley House in downtown Akron, OH starting at 8:30 PM EST. Come hang out with NAAFS fighters and fans while taking in the action in a great environment. Contact the Barley House at 330-374-0925 for more info. We hope to see you there!
Countdown to Caged Fury 3 – Things are heating up for the NAAFS’ next live event which will take place this November 3rd in Cleveland, Ohio’s Masonic Auditorium. Caged Fury 3 will feature several “must see” bouts as UFC veteran Jason “Dynamite” Dent (19-7) collides with cross-town rival Torrance “The Tyrant” Taylor (5-3) for the 155 lbs NAAFS pro series title. The co-main event will feature the hard hitting Ryan “The Lion” Madigan as he makes his long awaited return to the NAAFS cage against Team Gurgels Matt Brown. In a highly anticipated heavyweight showdown which was added to the Caged Fury 3 card this week, it will be a battle of unbeaten fighters as Dominic “The Punisher” Qurazzo (4-0) battles “Cujo” Joe McCall (3-0).
There are currently 14 exciting bouts scheduled for November 3rds Caged Fury 3 with tickets now on sale and moving quickly. General admission tickets start at just $20 for this maga fight card and taped for television event. Be a part of it! Cage Side VIP seating is still available but becoming limited. For tickets or information on Caged Fury 3, fans can log onto www.PKWlive.com or the leagues official website at www.NAAFS.tv. Fans can also pre-order tickets via phone by calling 330-280-8442. All bouts are subject to change.
Caged Fury 3 Professional Featured Bouts
CO MAIN EVENT: 155 lbs – Jason “Dynamite” Dent 19-7 (Team GriffonRawl) vs Torrance “The Tyrant” Taylor 5-3 (Rising Dragon Fight Team)
CO MAIN EVENT: 170 lbs – Ryan “The Lion” Madigan 3-0 (Jungle Fight Team) vs Matt “The Immortal” Brown 9-6 (Team Gurgel)
265 lbs – Joe “Cujo” McCall 3-0 (Instigator Fight Team) vs Dominic “The Punnisher” Qurazzo 4-0 (Team Playland)
145 lbs – Sonny Marchette 1-1-1 (Tuff N Stuff) vs Donny “Eagle Eye” Walker 8-5 (Team GriffonRawl)
155 lbs – Vadim Ivanov 3-2 (Strong Style Fight Team) vs Nick Sorg 5-3 (Team Predator)
NAAFS Amateur Preliminary Bouts
265 lbs – Matt Lust 4-0 (Wreckroom Athletics) vs Stipe Miocic 2-0 (Strong Style Fight Team)
145 lbs – Cody “The Wolverine” Stevens 7-1 (Wreckroom) vs “Small” Paul Martin 10-2 (Team Takedown)
155 lbs – Danny “Lil Thunder” Balon 10-3 (Team DNA) vs John “Mongoose” Myers 7-6 (Instigator Fight Team)
205 lbs – John “The Showstopper” Hedges 3-2 (Team Warfare) vs Josh Miller 2-3 (Team AirGadfly)
170 lbs – Frank “The Tank” Carabello 4-3 (Rising Dragon Fight Team) vs Okey Lawrence 2-1 (Team DNA)
155 lbs – Kevin Rothacker 2-0 (Strong Style Fight Team) vs Charles Cooper 2-0 (Team Predator)
265 lbs – John Hawk 0-0 (Jungle Fight Team) vs Chris Pierce 0-0 (Independent – Lemont, PA)
155 lbs – Eric Rex 0-1 (Jungle Fight Team) vs Dan “The Reaper” Pizzi 0-1 (Team Pain)
185 lbs – Dave Overton 0-0 (Jungle Fight Team) vs Eddy Gonzales 0-0 (Team Air-Gadfly)
All bouts subject to change.
The NAAFS would also like to remind fans that November 17th’s Midwest Combat Challenge 3 fight card set for Akron, Ohio will be released on PKWlive.com and NAAFS.tv early next week. Tickets for the MCC3 will officially go on sale Monday, October 8th, 2007 at 12 PM (noon) and can be purchased on PKWlive.com or by calling 330-280-8442.
Upcoming 2007 Events Schedule
– NAAFS “Caged Fury 3”: November 3rd, 2007 – Masonic Auditorium – Cleveland, OH – The NAAFS returns to C-Town with a Fury! Featuring Madigan vs Brown, Dent vs Taylor and Qurazzo vs McCall, Plus Sonny Marchette, John Hedges, Cody Stevens, Frank Carabello and Stipe Miocic in action! Tickets on now at PKWLive.com or 330.280.8442.
– 2007 Joslins Canadian Open – November 10th & 11th, 2007 – Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. One of Canada’s premier annual martial arts events offering Submission Grappling and Martial Arts Competition. Championship belts to all first place divisional winners PLUS meet UFC veteran Jeff “The Inferno” Joslin! For info log on to www.Joslinskarate.com or call 905-383-3539.
– Strong Style MMA and East Coast Martial Arts present “The Midwest Grappling Open” – November 10th, 2007 – Strong Style Training Center – Independence, OH – The Midwest Grappling Open is back and better then ever!! Open to competitors of all ages and skill levels. Cash Prizes for Absolute Winners! Pre-Registration now available at PKWlive.com.
– NAAFS “Midwest Combat Challenge 3” – November 17th, 2007 – Chapparrels Center – Akron, OH – NAAFS Cage fighting back at Chapparrels with the NAAFS amateur series in full mode. Tickets on sale Monday, October 8th at PKWlive.com!
– NAAFS “Night of Champions”: December 1st, 2007 – Packard Music Hall – Warren, OH – The NAAFS National Amateur Champions are crowned in 6 Weight Classes PLUS NAAFS Superfights to close out a memorable 2007 Series…More info Coming Soon to NAAFS.tv