Just as 2019 came to a close, Eddie Bravo joined Ed Clay and Scotty Nelson, 2 of the 3 co-founders of CHIPSA Hospital, for what may be Eddie’s best podcast ever recorded.
If you’ve never heard Ed Clay’s infamous Joe Rogan and Ari Shafir fight story…
If you’ve never heard the story of how Eddie Bravo paid $200 to learn the true value of nightmares and why they’re essential to human happiness (no, this has nothing to do with Iboga, the African version of Ayahuasca, mentioned later in the podcast)…
Or maybe you just want to take a time machine and travel back 20 years to meet some of Eddie Bravo’s oldest friends in the Jiu-Jitsu world… then this is the podcast you need to listen to.
You’ll find yourself whisked away to the good ol’ days… a time of Jiu-Jitsu VHS tapes sold through Scotty Nelson & Gumby’s On The Mat, long before YouTube, when Jiu-Jitsu players would trade techniques in hotel rooms traveling for tournaments (Ever wonder whether the Rear Naked Choke or the Arm Triangle is TRULY better for a fight? Eddie Bravo spills the beans!!!)
Or how about the origin story of Submission Grappler Magazine, a fan-zine that a young Ed Clay would purchased at only 19 years old, already honing his chops as a forward thinking business mogul aiming to make an impact in the world… who Bravo described as looking like a “40 year old entrepreneur businessman” before Clay was even 21!!
You’ll also discover…
- Why Eddie Bravo is getting treatments at CHIPSA Hospital when he does NOT have cancer! (Hint: Stem Cells & More!)
- What are Scott Nelson, Ed Clay, and Dedderick Perry Jr. doing to move cancer treatment forward that is so groundbreaking? (Truly incredible, cutting edge stuff. You’ll get the details on why what CHIPSA Hospital is doing is so important, they actually have an agreement to improve data collection for Big Pharma, so the entire cancer treatment medical community can improve their methods!)
- The 3 Fs of Success and the 3 Fs of Significance (simply profound)
- The story of how CHIPSA treatments helped Ed Clay’s mother overcome seemingly impossible odds fighting rheumatoid arthritis. (Conventional treatments left her with multiple staph infections, tuberculosis, an injured back after a fall, and covered from head to toe in rash. After CHIPSA, she “danced out of her wheelchair” free from pain)
- “How to become an animal” with Eddie Bravo, from his wrestling days… why you should care, and why Scotty Nelson believes this is so important for people fighting for their life against sickness! (Hint: we train people to use their minds to win fist fight, but not against cancer?!?! Ballocks!)
- The gruesome truth about the human ego, and how it has no place in medicine, where so many people’s lives are on the line! (When doctors and researchers want to be right more than they want to help, they can and have literally poison people to death! Here’s what we should be doing instead, at 1:37:00)
- Why Iboga, what some call the African version of Ayahuasca, is so powerful in breaking addiction (if you’ve seen Joe Rogan’s podcast with Paul Stamets, you may have an idea of where this is going, but Ed Clay’s story has a unique twist)
- Why Ed Clay insists that Gerson therapy isn’t actually a “cancer treatment” per se, and why that’s so important.
And much more, that I can’t really write about without giving away the show!
CLICK HERE to see the latest episode of The Big Idea podcast, where we explore ideas beyond the ego.
CLICK HERE for information on Stem Cells at CHIPSA Hospital
CLICK HERE for information on Cancer Treatment at CHIPSA Hospital