RITC – New Horizions
RITC will launch several new projects in the months ahead making a great promotion even better.
1. RITC will make its UPN TV television debut this fall featuring weekly Sunday evening shows airing in Arizona. Taping will begin at RITC 70 on June 11 at Glendale Arena. A new 3 camera production crew with state of the art capability will enable a first class production for television.
2. IS Sports, an internet on-demand PPV company, will feature RITC broadcasts. IS Sports currently focuses on BMX but test marketing revealed a huge world-wide demand for Rage in the Cage.
3. The Arizona Beach Club, located in Tempe, will soon feature weekly Thursday night RITC shows. This is in addition to major shows at Glendale Arena, Ft McDowell Casino, Casa Grande and Tucson. These “mini” 5 fight cards will be a proving ground for fighters hoping to make their way up to the bigger shows.
4. A new, broad marketing plan that is sure to draw new fans to Rage in the Cage is being implemented.
Please join RITC fighters and staff for a pre-fight party at The Coyote Hill on Friday June 10th at 6:00pm.
Public and media invited.
The Coyote Hill 12417 W.Glendale Ave (623) 536-7711 www.thecoyotehill.com
This will be the official kick off of the new RITC with:
1. Filming of fighter promos.2. Media interviews with fighters.3. Meet and greet with your favorite fighters.4. Happy hour specials5. and more
RITC 70 – The Return ( Dewees & Riggs ) Glendale ArenaSaturday, June 11, 2005
RITC 71 – Welcome to THE FORTFt McDowell CasinoSaturday, July 16, 2005
RITC 72 – DominationGlendale ArenaSaturday, Aug 6, 2005
RITC 73 – Collision CourseFt McDowell CasinoSaturday, Aug 20, 2005
Submitted by: John Petrilli ( RITC )