With some modifications to the original card, Shooto Brasil 20 had its official full schedule. The event will be held on December 11, at
The event will also have the holdings of Leandro Batata, Eder Jones and the UFC veteran Antonio Samuray.
"It will be the last event of the year, and I’m sure we’ll have a full house. The card has been greatly modified in recent weeks, but still we have great fights", said Andre Pederneiras, event organizer.
Below is the complete card of the event:
– Dudu Dantas (Nova União) x Carlos Alberto Betão (RFT) – fight valid by the South American up to
– Leandro Batata (Nova União) x Eder Jones (Minotauro Team);
– Maicon Willian (Nocaute) x Lincoln de Sá (Art Combat) – fight valid by the South American up to
– Leandro Sete Bala (Nova União) x Reveilisf Barcellos (Peterson Mello);
– Jeferson (RVT) x Francisco D´Branco (Beto Padilha);
– Antonio Samuray x Emenilson Negão (Nova União);